With Mother’s Day fast approaching, give your mum the gift of a clean and organised home by creating a great storage space in the garage.
The garage is the perfect place to store hobby items, spare tins of food and pet supplies. And let’s not forget that we often have children’s school certificates, sports equipment or even clothes long after children have fledged the nest. So creating a useful storage place to put all of these items is a winner for everyone.
Here are five ideas to make the garage a useful space and keep mum happy by decluttering the house.
1. See through boxes make it easy to see what you have stored
2. Utilise shelving or overhead storage for groceries and spare tins of food
3. Try adding in storage racks for bikes, tennis rackets or other hobby equipment to keep everything neatly stored
4. Create a pet corner for bedding, carriers and other pet supplies
5. Store your garden tools safely on the wall with our range of storage hooks