We are delighted to offer a selection of Roller Shutter and Sectional Garage Doors to the Garageflex range of services.
There are many reasons our customers decide to get a new garage door fitted, ranging from wanting to stop draughts and leaves to replacing two doors with one so they can finally get their car in the garage.
We are proud to work with a tried and tested UK garage door partner to offer this service as part of a wider Garageflex makeover or as a standalone service. However, we do often find that once the garage door looks so good, customers opt to have their garage fitted out as well!
To see how Garage Doors can be included as part of a wider Garageflex makeover of your garage, click here to view our Case Study.
Please contact us for further information or a quote to update your garage doors.
Just some of the reasons to update your garage doors
1. Roller shutter and sectional doors both cut out nasty draughts and annoying leaves with their excellent insulation properties
2. Two remote controls are provided with your motorised doors
3. Safety equipment is fitted as standard
4. No need to worry about the door hitting your car, with these doors you can park within millimetres
5. We have a wide range of standard colour and can also arrange bespoke colours for an additional fee
6. We offer a five year warranty on parts and workmanship
7. Our delivery time is usually 3-4 weeks from the placing of the order but non-standard colours may take a little longer
To view more photos of our range, visit our Ideabook on Houzz.
Please contact us for further information or a quote. Or if you would prefer to find out more about our Complete Garage Makeover, please click here.