When it comes to storing items on the garage wall, it can be difficult to understand which is the right option for you and your home. So this blog is designed to help you understand the differences between our three wall storage options to help you make the right choice.
There are three wall storage systems to choose from – FlexiPanel, FlexiSmooth and FlexiTrack, but what’s the difference between them?
Let’s tell you a little more about each option and the benefits for installing them in your garage.
Our white FlexiPanel covers the entire length of your garage wall from ceiling to floor and its glossy, reflective surface increases light around the garage. This makes the whole space a brighter place to spend time, find your belongings and use the space effectively.
If you want maximum flexibility to move storage accessories around then this is the option for you. The grooves in the panel means you can simply unclip a hook or shelf and clip it back on in a different location.
Much like the FlexiPanel, FlexiSmooth covers the entire length of the wall, and from floor to ceiling. It is a white glossy, reflective panelling that works to spread light around the room, making for a clean bright atmosphere. The significant difference is that FlexiSmooth does not allow for any storage accessories to be attached to it.
A great solution if you are after more of a decorative finish rather than a functional storage option which is also more cost-effective.
- Cost effective and is a means of hiding all the dusty brick and blockwork
- Gives a bright, clean and reflective finish
- Does not need decorating at any time
- Excludes drafts and eliminates nooks and crannies for bugs to hide in
- FlexiSmooth and all accessories come with a 10 year warranty
- Can take storage accessories if used in conjunction with FlexiTrack
FlexiTrack are small singular strips of our FlexiPanel that can be fixed to your garage wall to accommodate many of our storage accessories including baskets and shelves. Unlike FlexiPanel or FlexiSmooth, these strips don’t cover the entire wall but rather just a small section. So they are a great solution if you only have a small space to fill. Alternatively if you don’t have much to store, the FlexiTrack is a far more cost-effective solution to garage wall storage without needing to cover your entire wall.
Great for smaller areas or to install on top of FlexiSmooth, this track allows you to store many storage accessories on the wall including hooks, shelves, racks and baskets.
- Ideal if you have limited space or only want to panel a small area
- Many of our storage accessories slot into FlexiTrack and can be moved around as and when you wish
- FlexiTrack can hold larger items such as Shelves, Baskets and Bike Racks
- Creates a streamlined look and gives flexible storage
- Can be used in your garage, shed, outbuilding or utility room
- Able to be cut to the size you need
We hope this has provided some clarity on each of our three storage options but please do get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss your garage project.