Today we are taking a deeper dive into one of the most underrated heroes in home organisation – garage storage cabinets. Whilst they may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you of home improvement projects, these trusty cabinets play a pivotal role in transferring cluttered, chaotic garages into well-organised spaces that maximise both functionality and aesthetics.
Our Metal Garage Storage Cabinets are a popular choice for organising and decluttering the garage and so we take a look at the benefits for installing them in your garage.
Garage cabinets provide a designated space for storing various items, helping you keep your belongings organised and easily accessible. They are especially useful for categorising and separating tools, automative supplies, gardening equipment, and other items, making it easier to find what you need when you need it.
Metal Garage Storage Cabinets offer protection from dust, dirt, moisture and pests, helping to keep your belongings in better condition over time. This is important for tools, automotive parts and other valuable items that can deteriorate when exposed t harsh garage environments.
By keeping potentially dangerous items (e.g., power tools, chemicals) behind closed cabinet doors, you can enhance safety in your garage. This is particularly important if you have children or pets, as it minimises their access to hazardous materials.
4. Aesthetic Appeal
Metal Storage Cabinets will also improve the overall appearance of your garage as they bring a luxurious touch to your overall space. They also help to conceal clutter and create a more organised feel. Our range of cabinets and drawers come in a choice of four colours – Anthracite Grey, Light Grey, Gentian Blue and Crimson Red so you can choose the one that compliments your space.
5. Increased Storage Capacity
Cabinets maximise the space available in your garage, allowing you to store items inside the cabinets and drawer units. Each of our cabinets also come with at least one adjustable shelf so you can choose the configuration.
7. Easy Maintenance
8. Adding Value
9. Reduced Clutter
- Come Rain or Shine – These tiles are UV stabilised making them highly UV resistant, resulting in a finish that is extremely durable and not prone to discolouring or fading in direct sunlight.
- 4 x point injection moulded with 24 x connecting points for added strength & durability.
- Resistant to oils & acids as well as most other chemicals.
- Capable of withstanding 20 tonnes of direct loadings per tile & 75 tonnes rollover weight, it Is perfectly suited for use on almost any floor area, from workshops to dealerships as well as home garages & gyms to name a few. Suitable for jacking vehicles & supporting axle stands.
- Commercially graded temperature resistant. Suitable for use in temperatures from -40°C to 120°C
- Given a Lifetime Warranty – Such is the confidence in the quality & durability of our products – They come with a Lifetime Warranty as standard!