With no electricity in this London garage, major gaps around the edge of the floor letting water in, we had a challenge on our hands.
The customer wanted a clean, dry and neat storage space with a secure garage door and lighting added.
Designer Abigail Leonard took up the mantle…
The solutions Abi came up with were great ideas, such as:
- adding solar panels for the lighting
- laying a special screed and resin coating on the floor
- replacing the up and over garage door with a secure metal side hinged option
- panelling all walls and ceiling to stop any leaks and draughts
- adding in metal units and storage accessories to hold all of the belongings
What a transformation project! From a dark single garage to a beautifully bright, clean and organised space.