Once your garage is complete, there comes a time when it needs a bit of a spruce up to get it back up to scratch . We’ve put together some helpful cleaning tips for your wall, ceiling and floor so you can get it back to being beautiful again for Spring!
The walls can be kept clean with a feather duster. But, if any marks get on the FlexiPanel you can remove them with a neutral cleaner or a specialist option such as Silver Sill PVC Restorer which is available to buy on our e-store for £13.50. This removes ingrained dirt and is solvent free.
The same tip applies to the ceiling. You may find some static gathers on the ceiling but this can be easily removed with a feather duster or a dry cloth. For heavier marks use the Silver Sill PVC Restorer as above.
These are very easy to look after but you will find the following process will brighten them up no end.
- Sweep or vacuum up dust and dirt, remove any larger pieces of debris
- Apply a suitable floor cleaner to the floor in the correct dilution and leave for several minutes to breakdown the dirt. You could try our floor cleaner available on our e-store.
- Scrub the floor with a deck scrubber, micro fibre mop or suitable cleaning pad.
- Rinse the floor with clean water, removing the dirty water from the floor with a mop and allow to dry.
- Any oil or fuel spillages should be cleaned off the floor as soon as possible.
Tips for cleaning a resin floor are as follows:
- Sweep the floor to remove particles, leaves and general dirt
- The floor can then be washed using a Power Washer with a light detergent
- Oil leaks or spillages can be removed with a damp cloth
If installed by us, your worktop would have had at least one coat of Danish Oil applied. You can wash it down as and when you like, perhaps applying more oil if you use it on a daily basis.
Racks such as bike racks, golf racks, shelves and hooks only need a feather duster over them to keep them sparkling clean.
Of course if you have any specific questions, we are always on hand to ask.