We currently have warehouse stock of our premium range floor tiles which we have reduced in price. The reduction reflects that, as they are from different batches, you might see slight differences in colour from one tile to another.
We offer our premium floor tiles in both raised disk and smooth texture in a variety of colours. Not all colours are available so click here to look at what we have on offer. The special offer price is £7.50 per tile with ramp edges costing £3.99 which includes VAT and delivery.
The tiles themselves are in good condition and if you want to fit your garage out yourself then they could be perfect for you. If you want to work out how many you need, each tile measures 500x500mm so four tiles make one square metre.
To give you an idea of how to install them in your garage using just a few simple tools, take a look at our short video clip below. This shows the process our professional fitters go through when installing a floor for us.
Do give us a call if you have any questions on 01491 579975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When MD Alastair Broom went to see this double garage in Brockenhurst, the garage was clean and tidy but lacked any kind of storage. The brick walls, timber beams and concrete floor meant that the whole garage could do with some TLC to get it looking as smart as the rest of the lovely house.
Once the design had been agreed with the customer, the fitters were booked in and arrived on site in July 2018. The first step was to clad all the walls with our FlexiPanel which allows our storage accessories to fit onto the wall. It also gives the whole space a bright finish to reflect the light around the space.
The ceiling was clad as well so that it complimented the white walls and finally floor tiles were laid to complete the transformation. The customer was so pleased with the job and praised our fitters Peter and Mateusz who worked down at her property for the week. What a fantastic customer who looked after our lads so well.
When it comes to bike storage, there are a lot of options on the market. Some are simple and cheap, others are more expensive but look better and provide a higher quality option. Here’s a quick run down of some ideas to get your bikes off of the floor and onto the wall, whether it be your garage, shed, basement or lounge!
For a very simple solution with no installation required the Bike Nook looks like a good option. It stores your bike up against the wall, freeing up space instantly. It is safe and secure, and great for all bikes as the base expands for any size tread.
Sports Velo Column 2 Bike Storage Rack
This option, available from Wiggle, is a spring loaded column which extends up to 10 feet and fits to the floor and ceiling. It can hold two bikes or four with optional add-on and can be purchased direct for £161.99.
Asgard offer insurance approved cycle sheds, shelters and lockers that can be kept outside to keep your bikes secure. Available in a variety of options from £525.
Wall Mounted Vertical Bike Rack
Can be wall mounted in your garage, shed or basement, the Garageflex Vertical Bike Rack neatly stores your bikes on the wall. Each rack can take two bikes and fits to the garage (or shed or basement) wall via our easy to fix FlexiPanel or FlexiTrack. Available from our DIY store from £64.
Wall Mounted Horizontal Bike Rack
Again, this can be wall mounted and consists of a rack which holds one bike plus a shelf and hooks for holding other bits and bobs. This rack gets mounted to your garage wall using FlexiTrack or FlexiPanel Available from our e-store from £86.38.
If you want to use the underused ceiling space then you could buy the CycleGlide which allows you to store several bikes in this space.
Or you could the try the Garageflex Double Point Hoist which uses pulleys to mount the bike on your ceiling. This starts at just £138 from our e-store.
This should give you some options to ponder but you could also look at a similar blog by our friends over at Cycleplan. Their article features some very interesting and innovative ideas for storing your bikes, including the bucket shaped “Solo” by Cycloc, the Airlock by Hiplock and the Clug by Hornit. To read more of their great article, click here.
Please note that where we have mentioned specific products, we are not endorsing them only sharing them as ideas for you to decide what works best for you. Happy cycling and storing!
There are a whole variety of reasons why customers decide to have their garage transformed and choose Garageflex for this important task. Our list below looks at some of the main contenders as to what prompts them to phone us. Happily, our customers also find out that we are a friendly and passionate team whose aim is to give you the garage of your dreams. Why not contact us to find out what we can do for you?
1. Organise and tidy up the clutter, helping to find a home for all the bits and pieces. There is nothing more frustrating than knowing the item you need is somewhere in the mountain of clutter.
2. To brighten up the garage. Clients have told us that having our FlexiPanel placed on the wall and ceiling makes the space so much brighter and welcoming. It allows light to bounce around the garage and makes it a much nicer place to spend time. Some customers have even turned the space into a home office.
3. Turn the garage into a space to tinker with a classic car or bike. This way you can have all your tools close by, organised and ready for when you need them.
4. Create a specialised space for DIY rather than using the kitchen table.
5. Space to store all the bikes, kids toys and sports equipment out of the way but easily accessible.
6. Create a home gym or a place to exercise like recent client David McConnell who now plays his WII in his newly transformed garage. (link to case study)
7. Add value to their home. Findings have found that sorting out your garage and being able to store items in here can add value to the home.
8. Every other room has had a makeover and the garage lets the house down as it is so messy. We often hear this! The rest of the house looks fantastic and now I want the garage to fit in with the rest of our beautiful home.
9. Clean it up, reduce the dust and create a safe place to store all those precious bits and bobs.
10. And of all the unlikely things, to finally make room for the car!
Garageflex design and install bespoke garage storage solutions for your residential garage and you can contact us here. Or if you are a DIY enthusiast, why not look at our e-store and create your dream garage yourself?