Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art which balances the energy levels in your home. And we thought, why couldn’t this be used in the garage? It may even result in a better time on your bike or a lower golf handicap. So here’s our top tips to get your garage bursting with positive energy.
1. Declutter. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, just get rid of all your unwanted junk. It might be a time consuming process but it will help you establish what is worth keeping and what can be freecycled, given to charity or sent to the tip. Remember you must be brave and you must be honest otherwise it’s a pointless task.
2. Give your garage an airing. Sounds a bit mad right? But actually letting good quality air and light into your garage is essential for good feng shui energy. If you can’t leave your door open why not think about an air purifying plant, we’ve found a little list of some good options.
3. Paint the walls in a colour that pleases you or panel it with some of our white FlexiPanel to bounce the light around. Or you could try adding in pictures of things or people you love that make you happy.
4. Add wall storage such as cabinets where you can store items and close the doors on them. This gives you a cleaner feel to the space rather than a cluttered junk pile. Also using specialist tool storage racks will keep items all together and out of the way, ensuring they are safe from little hands.
5. Fix your squeaky or broken garage door. See our recent blog on how easy this is to do.
6. Check the safety in your garage such as electrics and lighting, ensuring there are no cables to trip over. Making the garage a safe place for everyone is essential, especially if you have kids or grandchildren.
7. And finally. Always park your car with the headlights facing away from the house. The reason behind this a car is man-made and if this points to your house it can create bad energy, certainly something to avoid.
So there you have it – positive energy all the way for your garage and hopefully it might just rub off on other aspects of your life too. Happy feng shuiing!
When you are looking for a Company to help you with a problem, you want to be sure you can trust them to deliver a good job. That’s why we wanted to tell you about our Brand Values so you can see what we stand for and how we treat our customers.
If something’s not right, we’ll go the extra mile to fix it. We focus on maintaining good, solid relationships with our customers to keep them coming back to us time after time and to recommend us to others.
We look after our customers and work with them during the sales process. We sit down with them to discuss their needs in detail to ensure we supply the right solution for them. We’re a flexible team that will even open the showroom on weekends. Once a sale is made, we don’t pressure our customers to be ready when we are, if they haven’t cleared the space, we’ll simply rebook them in when they’re ready.
We wholeheartedly believe in our product. When we source new ranges, we spend time finding exactly the right parts to ensure the customer gets the very best finish that’s right for them. And nothing less.
We don’t force a standard system on a customer, and though we have three base prices, we’ll work to deliver the best combination for that customer – even if that means fitting only one wall or they go the DIY route. We are always flexible.
We’re honest and trustworthy. We believe our pricing structure should be exactly the same, so there are no hidden extras. Our customers pay what was agreed, and nothing more. We understand how important our customer’s home is to them, which is why we treat it respectfully, as if it was our own.
We are delighted to offer a new Economy range of Floor Tile on our e-store, available to buy for DIY installation.