Our monthly blog for My Renovation Magazine looked at this issue in November 2014.
Home is where the heart is. It’s also where your largest financial investment lies and although home improvements can add value to your property, home owners need to carefully weigh up which improvements or renovations will add the most value to their investment.
A recent study by Nationwide shows that space has overtaken location as the top priority for homeowners for the first time in years and, as a way to add more usable space to your property, the figures also show that a single space garage can increase the value of your home by up to 11%, while double garage can add almost 21%. However, the true value of a garage is only realised when you put thought into its layout and features. Many garages are added almost as an afterthought, with no consideration given to how the space will be used and how to make the most of this part of your house.
So what makes a garage fit for purpose? To see more, visit the My Renovation Magazine website.
Garageflex are delighted to be exhibiting at The London Classic Car Show and are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to attend.
It takes place at London’s Excel between the 8th and 11th January 2015 and will gather some of the world’s finest classic cars under one roof and bring them to life!
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, click here and tell us what the problem is with your garage. We’ll then randomly pick 10 winners after the closing date of 4pm on Friday 5th December who will each win two tickets to the show.
To find out more about The London Classic Car Show, click here.
1. This competition is only open to those within the UK
2. You must be over the age of 21 to enter this competition
3. This competition runs from 9am (GMT) on Friday 21st November until 4pm (GMT) on Friday 5th December 2015 and is entry is via our Facebook page
4. After this date and time, 10 winners will be chosen at random and each will win a pair of tickets to The London Classic Car Show
5. We will be using www.ContestCapture.com to pick the winners randomly
6. Entrants must comment on the post to take part in this competition
7. This competition is run by Garageflex UK based at Unit 7a, Westfield Farm, Medmenham, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2HE, UK
8. Facebook have not sponsored, endorsed or administered or have any association with this competition and will not accept any liability
9. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest
You may have your garage all sorted and looking as you wish or maybe you don’t have a garage but still need additional storage. So have you ever considered installing a Garageflex system somewhere other than the garage? We have plenty of experience in installing our Garageflex system in other areas of your home such as basements, cellars, garden sheds, side passages, airing cupboards and under-stairs cupboards. In fact anywhere you need storage space, we can help.
The images above show two different installations, one of which is a summer house and the other is a conservatory/lean-to which is adjacent to the house.
The summer house shows just how well our installation can be used in this space to hold gardening tools and keep them all close to hand. It also looks smart and stylish, keeping them neat and tidy.
The conservatory/lean to is an ideal place to have storage and this customer wanted all the benefits of our storage but didn’t have a garage so we came up with this helpful solution for them.
The sky is the limit really, anywhere that you need storage we can help!