Keeping electrical cables in good working order is imperative in your home AND your garage. We have compiled a list of top tips below to ensure your garage is safe both for you and your family.
1. Make sure all electrical cords are in good condition. Replace any that are frayed, knotted or coiled.
2. Check electrical ratings on appliance cords and extension cords. Make sure all appliances are carrying proper loads.
3 Outdoors, use only extension cords marked specifically for outdoor use.
4. Use child-resistant outlet covers on wall outlets if children live in or visit your home.
5. Check for safety certifications from recognised testing organisations on all electrical appliances, cords and fixtures.
6. Follow manufacturer’s recommendation for power usage. Use extension cords only temporarily. Remove extension cords when finished.
7. Keep all electrically powered appliances and equipment dry and away from exposure to water.
Contact Garageflex on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01491 636080.
With spring fast approaching, here at Garageflex we started to think about why our customers may want to have their garage transformed. Here are some of the benefits we thought of.
For more information or to book your consultation call us on 01491 636080 or email us at email@example.com.
Whenever we get a call from a prospective customer, we are always asked what the process is. So we thought we would blog about how it all works from start to finish so you can see just how easy it is. And remember, we are a UK wide company so can offer an excellent nationwide service.
The steps to go through are:
So what are you waiting for? Call us today to see how we can transform your garage.
Apparently, in a recent report, a total of 3,680 hours (or 153 days) is spent searching for items in our homes and garages and over our lifetimes that works out to be ten minutes every day!
Here at Garageflex, we are passionate about transforming your garage, providing more storage and ultimately helping give back some of that lost time! We all have a lot of ‘stuff’ that we accumulate and that finds itself ‘thrown’ in the garage so e.g. with Christmas now behind us, we thought we would give you some ideas which could help alleviate some of the stress and that may well come in useful:
To contact Garageflex: